– large structured duffle-kitbag
– easy capacity for full kit
– full length cushioned twin shoulder straps for rucksack carrying
– padded vertical bat tunnel for 2 bats, with deep top loading zipped access pocket
– twin full sized zipped side pockets
– deep front wet/boot zipped pocket
– reinforced textured base
– strong heavy gauge woven fabric
– ink blue with stone stitch-print, chrome embroidery and textured black contoured side panels
88cm tall x 38cm deep x 38cm wide
We are pleased to inform that with effect from Tuesday 7th July we will be re-opening for business.
However, in order to comply with the government’s current social distancing measures, and to ensure that the safety of our customers is maintained, we will have to limit the numbers in the shop at any one time. In the circumstances we will be introducing an appointment based service.
We would therefore request that an appointment time is booked in advance to minimize any waiting time. This can be done by either phoning Richard on - 07831 662874 or emailing Richard direct with your requirements to email@example.com
We will ask customers to wear masks and gloves if handling products, and these will be provided together with hand sanitizer if required. Although the nature of shopping will no doubt feel different, we will naturally aim to maintain our usual levels of advice and service.
PLEASE NOTE – until we have had the opportunity to carry out an extensive upgrade to our website, the only areas which remain functional are the clothing stores and the cricket coaching products. We currently have in stock an extensive range of cricket and hockey equipment, but these are currently only available to purchase in-store.